It’s an exciting time when you are considering expanding to a group practice.
Typically you’ll want to have your business plan and you legal entity in motion or ideally in place (LLC vs. S corporations) before you begin the transition.
As far as design, practice tools, and marketing:
1. Decide on a Company Name (should coincide with your entity, but is not mandatory, think DBA).
2. Start on Custom Company Logo & collateral https://insession.io/branding-for-therapists/
3. Start on a Custom website, although our new Celeste template with customization can serve as a Group Practice site, example design: https://createatherapistwebsite.com/
4. Set Up Group practice tools I|S Bundle (calendars, intake, video, etc) https://insession.io/practice-management-tools/
5. Start SEO Marketing for the new specialties your practice will focus on for each practitioner. We are finding out new DIY SEO service highly effective and affordable https://insession.io/therapist-website-design/#max-oseo it requires the practitioners to write articles, which is the most honest and effective way to approach SEO in general, writing in your own voice.
6. Optional, but recommended, professional photography for each clinician.